UC3 is a universal controller for all kinds of midi controllable software on Mac, PC and iPad.
The little box has 8 push-encoders and 9 faders, all switchable to 8 groups that allow to control
a total amount of 136 control parameters.
All controls are independently programmable very fast and easy by a small display.
The factory settings are perfect to control music and video software products out of the box if they are freely
assignable. So any additional device programming isn’t necessary for many applications.
Last but not least the UC3 is also a great extension for your Ableton Live setup.
A special control surface script for Ableton Live 8 / 9 is enclosed in the package.
With that script you can also use two UC3 devices to control up to 16 tracks simultaneously.
Check out this amazing power box and you will get a reliable mate...
- Universal controller for all kinds of midi controllable software
- iPad compatible with camera connection kit
- Control surface setup for Ableton Live 8 / 9 is included (no manual mapping necessary)
- USB interface - class compliant / no driver necessary
- 8 push encoders without detents (resolution about 36 pulses)
- 8 faders with 45 mm length
- crossfader with 45 mm length
- 4-digit-display to show control values and programming data
- 14 bit high resolution encoder mode for sensitive parameters
- data feedback for encoders avoid value jumps
- All controls fully programmable in the device by channel, type, number and mode
- Advanced programming functions like copy, paste and channel set
- 8 groups for all controls
- About 136 commands per setup (17 controls x 8 groups)
- 16 setups with backup functionality
- USB bus powering – consumption less than 500mW / 100mA
- Very compact design in a black, plastic casing with metal faceplate (180x105x70 mm, 350 g)
- PC or Mac with a free USB port (1.0 or higher) or any USB hub
- iPad with iOS5 or higher
- Manual (PDF)
- Short description for Live (PDF)
- Short description for edit mode (PDF)
- Ableton Live setup file (script) for Ableton Live version 8 and 9
- coming soon...
- 169 Euro (incl. VAT)
- 142 Euro (excl. VAT)