LV3 is the perfect all-in-one-solution if you want a very compact controller for Ableton Live.
The device controls track volumes by faders, rack parameters by encoders and joysticks
and important global things like tempo, quantization & cue/master-volumes.
Further you get a total track control by 24 programmable buttons, organized in 3 rows.
You will find a very convenient way to select and fire scenes & clips by a dedicated encoder as well.
Last but not least the two joysticks give you the special feeling of controlling a model aircraft.
- Special controller for Ableton Live (also suitable for other DAW software)
- Control surface setup for Live 8 are shipped with the controller (no manual mapping necessary)
- USB interface - class compliant / no driver necessary
- Controls 8 tracks with possibility to shift the 8-track-window to further tracks
- 24 programmable buttons for all track functions
- About 280 commands – all freely reassignable (each track sends on separate midi channel)
- Select and start/stop of scenes/clips with dedicated encoder (clip-scroll in session view)
- 4 mulifunctional push-encoders to control rack parameters in the selected track
- 2 non-centered joysticks to control rack parameters in the selected track or in send tracks
- Global control of several global parameters like tempo, quantization and master / cue volumes
- All controls with double function by holding down the shift button
- 33 LED’s in different colors to display various informations like clip states etc.
- 2-digit-display to show current scene number and track window
- USB bus powering –consumption less than 500mW / 100mA
- Very compact design in a black, plastic casing (desktop format)
- Size 180 x 105 x 70 mm, weight 350 g
- Silver aluminium front plate with an anodised coating (abrasion resistant) and inscriptions
- High-quality faders, pots and encoders from ALPS
- New rubber knobs for best tactile feeling
- 210 Euro (excl. VAT)
discontinued / sold out